Skip to main content

Direxion Daily S&P 500 Bull 3X Shares Investment Strategy

My goal is to beat SP500 with a portfolio of SPXL and cash, where SPXL takes up 0% to 100% of the portfoilo. I will allocate more to SPXL as I deem speculate short to mid term bull, and less otherwise.
  • Inception Date: 2021/12/22
  • Total Returns:
  • Average Daily Returs: %
  • Daly Return Standard Deviation: %
  • Average Daily Tracking Error to SP500 Index: %
  • Current Ratio of SPXL to Total Asset: %

Portfolio Value


Asset Allocation


Portfolio Daily Tracking Error to SP500 Index


Portfolio Daily Change

Date Shares of SPXL SPXL Closed Cash Amount Portfolio Value Portfolio Return SP500 Return Tracking Error
21/12/22 0 137.19 30000.00 30000.00 0.00% 0.00% 0.00%

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Create Corporate Bond with Covered Call Strategy?

A covered call position act like a corporate bond. Both give limited upside gains but also some downside protection. So I would like to explore if I can build a corporate bond position with stocks and the covered call strategy. Face Value Face value of an option is the first thing I am concerned. Although there is no real face value in the covered call positions, we still need to know how many stocks are covered by a short call contract. An option contract covers 100 shares of stock, so if I want to build a covered call position, I need to buy 100 shares of SPY for $373 with a total of $373*100 = $37,300. Already crazy. If I do a covered call once and the call option gets executed, I will have to sell stocks worth of about $37,300. How many times do I get to do this if I am not so rich? The mini-option of XSP, though a smaller contract size than SPX, still has this problem of one contract requires a lot of money for the underlying assets. XSP prices at 37...